Friday, February 21, 2014

gift ideas for a 4 year old?




Snowlion


ok, a close friend of mine recently moved in with me and she has a 3 year old little boy. This child has all the clothes and toys in the world. He wants for nothing. I am looking for some ideas on what to get him for his upcoming 4th birthday. I would prefer something electronic but its not required. Any ideas?


Answer
Instead of getting him a toy of sorts, how about a movie package...... 2 tickets to the theater to see a movie with popcorn & candy & slurpee.....

or how about books..... or how about a CD walkman with a KIDZBOP cd (ask the staff...they'll know what it is).....or how about a wallet with $10 in it.........

but if you're looking for the toy, how about the LeapFrog toys - they are GREAT. I don't know any kid who hasn't liked it. My 6 year old son also loves his Gameboy and VideoNow!!!

Good Luck!

Gift ideas for a 4 year old girl?




Lauren728


I am at a loss for gift ideas for my 4 year old daughter. My husband and I typically get 1 "big" present along with a bunch of little things. For example, for her birthday, we got her a power wheels convertible as the big gift, and things like clothes, movies, and play makeup as the small gifts.

I am having a hard time thinking of something to get for her for Christmas. I am looking for something under $150 if possible.

Any ideas??



Answer
i would head to the disney store. i teach 4 year olds and they are obsessed with disney and anything princess.

does she have a kitchen center?
does she have a little tykes play house?
does she have a kids size table and chair set?

princess costumes, play high heels, cash register and shopping cart, v smile and smartridges, tent...

i also have my own 4 year old little boy and i had trouble finding him something big to get this year too. he didn't really want anything big though...he has all the big stuff so i stuck to lots of smaller things. he just wants a lot of things. he doesn't have the concept of how much things cost yet.

hope you find something great! SD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment