Monday, February 10, 2014

Birthday gift.?




Supermom


My dad's uncle is turning 75 and we're having a huge party. I don't have a lot of money and I want to get him a gift. What do I get? I want to get something he would love. Let me tell you a little about him. He's old school, Indian (from India), and a big teddy bear. He's had a rough past year with being diagnosed with stomach cancer. I hope someone out there can help with an idea for a gift. Thanks in advance.


Answer
hi

i think you can give them oil painting from their photo means turn their photo in oil painting it will create nice impression on them.

Capture that special moment.turn it into a masterpiece that will last forever!

i suggest u to look at this site i think it will help u,

Source(s):

A great idea for a personal and unique gift is a handmade painting made from a photo that you send.

Check out this site: http://www.portrait2000.com

The prices are reasonable and the outcome is amazing.

birthday gift ideas for long distant friend?




Dia


It's my friends bday in a week. She lives in a different country from me. Anyways I can't send her presents because she;s doing social work in some village and can't get presents so I thought of doing something for her "online".
So far I'm going to
- write her a friendship letter
- send her a song

What else can I do?



Answer
I have a friend in India who some how manages to send me via pictures friendship flowers and sayings!
I love opening up my computer and having flower or a candle etc. drop in on me. It makes me smile every time as I know I have a friend millions of miles away that thinks of me quiet often.
It beats every fresh flower that I have either been given or sent. It manages to make me feel very, very special and unique!
I bless that friend every day............................. x0x0x0x0




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment