Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Best birthday gift ideas for a 11 year old boy?




~ E ~


It's for my brother he is turning 11 and has Down syndrome. I want to give him the ultra best gift, that any 11 year old could get.
He loves the world, like as in travel and learning about different countries, which he formed from a young age when I told him about all the different places in the world that I will take him and showed him that Where we live isn't the own place that people live.
We also kick the football or play sport every night but mostly football since it's is favourite.
I am 5 years old then him, which makes me 16 but I want to make this his best birthday present from me.
Our dad died before he was born, so I guess I have always played the dad roll and taught him how to play football and all that guy stuff (well to a extent.)
Any ideas?



Answer
Awww yeaaaah. A hooker. That would make his birthday unforgettable! Lol jk take him to cedar point or Disney land. Not enough cash? Take him to a nature hike then have all his friends and family waiting for him somewhere for a big surprise party. That would be awesome! Maybe get a clown or magician if you can afford it.

Birthday gift for a 5 year old boy?




Kris H


I am going to a double birthday party this weekend for the 2 year old girl I babysit and her 5 year old brother. I already have the 2 year old's present picked out, but I have no clue what to get the 5 year old. He loves video games, but his mom has been trying to get him to play outside more so something for outdoor play would be nice. Does anyone have any ideas on what a 5 year old boy would like to play with?


Answer
Five year old boys are very into super heros. Anything Spiderman, Batman, even Star Wars related is typically a hit. Transformers and action figures are good, too. Board games are good for rainy days and family game nights. The 5 yr. old I nanny for is obsessed with the games Sorry!, Trouble, and Sequence for Kids.

As far as outside stuff, you could do beach themed items, sand building items, sidewalk chalk, scooter, tennis racket and ball, basketball, soccer ball....Target has a couple of great "outdoor geared" aisles in the toy section. Check there for some more ideas.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment