Monday, February 3, 2014

Gift Ideas for my Grandpa?




Celeste


My grandpa is 56 and I need to get him a present my September 9th for his birthday. The problem: I don't know what to get him! It would be great if you Yahoo users could help me out!

He is 56 (as I said) and loves to be outdoors. I go camping and fishing with him occasionally, but I don't know about any kind of fishing or camping gear. He also likes golfing, reading, and being at peace. I thought maybe golfing supplies, but aren't they expensive(seriously please tell me)?

One more thing to consider is that our family likes to give gifts of experience. Reasons: 1. cheaper 2. more meaningful 3. happy memories 4. actually can be used

Thank you in advance everyone!



Answer
it has to be something personal from you, ideas from us are pointless.

Birthday gift ideas for Grandpa?




Geralyn


Well, he's turning 80 and I figured making a scrap book of 80 things we love/appreciate about him. Any ideas to put into the book? Because eighty is a lot.. lol!


Answer
condoms




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment