Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Teenager birthday gift?




LLMD


My son turns 17 on Sunday. Need help thinking of a gift. He likes to go out to eat with friends, so we will probably get him a gift card to a restaurant. He does not drive yet. He already has wayyyy to many clothes. He does like to play XBox Live (the game where you're shooting at zombies). Would a video game chair/rocker be a good idea? Any ideas would be appreciated!


Answer
It is always better to be guided by what the person likes when choosing a gift for him or her. As you point out, something in the line of video games that he likes would do. But you can shop around for other ideas too.

Theme ideas for an 18th birthday party?:D?




Theperson.


I'm a girl.
I'm turning 18 on the 29th. My party will be that weekend.

I need an AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING theme.

I don't want anything "era" related, I just had a 50's party last year.

I don't care what it is, I just need something that I can have A BAJILLION AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of decorations for!:DDDDDD

IDEAS! Thanks! I want something unique, or just traditional and cool!:DDD
THANKS!:DDDDD<333.



Answer
1) Zombie apocalypse? You could have people do their make-up like the undead, hand out little gift bags of "survival gear", and have brain cookies.
2) TV-show related, like How I Met You Mother or The Big Bang Theory, or even a karaoke party in the theme of American Idol or the Voice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment