Thursday, February 6, 2014

70th birthday gift for grandma?




XxEmOKiDxX


Me and my little sister want to make or buy something for our grandma's 70th birthday, but we are not sure what, because every year we give her special soft toys or wine or chocolates and after lets say 45 years of that it must be pretty boring! Anyway...any ideas?
haha...coffin...R.I.P...so funny!!!



Answer
All they really need is love.

This is an age when you are beyond mundane gifts. But then, there may be little things that make her comfortable. Find out and give those.

Maybe, take her to a parlor to get he hair done. Or a good pedicure and head massage.
These make one feel so good.

Or, buy a favorite perfume.
Or a soft, warm, robe she'll wear all winter.
Old people need extra warmth.

And wish her a Happy Birthday from me too!

What should i get my 15 year old boyfriend for his birthday?

Q. he wants to be a pilot when he grows up.
he likes to swim
he likes to sing
he is over 6 feet(not sure why that matters)


I don't know what his clothes style really is so buying clothes may be hard. I'm the same age as him and its his first birthday that we have celebrated together.His birthday is this wekkend and i would like to keep the budget less then 70 dollars.


Answer
if he likes sports maybe a jersey (that's what i did)
Also something else that i did which I think is a nice idea is a frame.I painted a wooden frame (from a craft store) and I'll put on those sticker things you can use for scrapbooks on it . Basically just words, inside jokes, or thing we do together.
or the easiest thing would be a gift card to a store he likes maybe?


if this doesn't help i would suggest trying to ask his friends for their imput (I also did this)




Hope this helps, good luck! and it's the thought that counts xoxo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment