Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Birthday gifts for 14 year old girl?




Julia


well i dont know what to ask for. my birthday is coming up and people are asking what i want. and i dont know!!! ihave an ipod. i like art, crafts, writing, i play the cello, fashion, dogs, blue, and i LOVE the hunger games (i already have a tshirt and poster from it though.) any ideas?


Answer
happy early birthday!
and here are some suggestions:

-ask for clothes
-hats
-jewlery
-makeup
-stuffed animals (you can go to build-a-bear lol)
-a camera
-painting utensils
-drawing board
-paint
-brushes
-you can ask to turn an unused room in your house into your own drawing/painting room, or turn the basement into it if your parents allow that.
-purse
-wallet
-money
-locket


Hope I helped! :)
answer my question please? thank you! :)
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111025123422AAmW1Iy

Birthday gifts ideas?

Q. Alright, my boyfriend is turning 17 in October and I'm extremley stumpted on what to get him. I want it to be something meaningful and special since this is a big birthday, but I have already given him creative gifts and have used all my ideas up! So I'm turning to Yahoo! answers for help :)

My boyfriend is really into baseball, but he doesn't run around in hats and jerseys hes just very good at it. He also lifts weights and likes to stay in shape but hes deffinitly not a macho man NOR metrosexual or into himself so anything alone those lines won't fly. He LOVES to eat, but what guy doesn't :) I'm not the best cook considering I'm only 15 but I can follow a receipe. He also is at home sick alot because he has a kidney stone disease :( so in his time at home he plays video games and watches movies. He is also getting his liscense on his birthday, but will not be getting his own car. Please help im so desperate :(

Thank you so much :)


Answer
ask his family members what hes been tlking about that he wants i guess




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment