Thursday, February 6, 2014

Birthday present for military brother?

Q. I am turning 23 on Sept. 20th and ao is my twin brother. He is leaving for Kuwait on Sept 22 and I am going to see him before he leaves. What should I get him as a gift? I want to get him something that he can get use out of even while he's on deployment. Any ideas??


Answer
I guy can never have too many knives.

what should i gift him on his birthday?it's on June 8th....?




J F


he's in Dubai,i'm in kuwait.....want 2 mk him feel special....v just started dating lately n i haven't gifted him anything as such....any ideas????


Answer
hi

I think you can give them oil painting from their photo means turn their photo in oil painting it will create nice impression on them.

Capture that special moment.turn it into a masterpiece that will last forever!

i suggest u to look at this site i think it will help u,

A great idea for a personal and unique gift is a handmade painting made from a photo that you send.

Check out this site: http://www.portrait2000.com
They have many samples here http://www.portrait2000.com/samples.htm

The prices are reasonable and the outcome is amazing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment