Thursday, February 13, 2014

Mom's 50th birthday gift ideas?




Natalie :]


I wanted to give my mom something Special besides the gift im buying her. My sister is putting together a slide show of pictures of my mom threw out the years. I wanna do something like this but i cant think of what i can do. Does anyone have any ideas???/


Answer
I suggest you use the photos your sister is using for the slide show. Find one of her when she was young and one of her today. Have them printed up nicely and put them in a decorative frame. The 'young' photo on the left and the 'today' photo on the right. You can find a nice 2 sided frame for this.
Use flattering photos, too, by the way.

This is a nice idea.

Also- make her favorite dinner along with her favorite dessert(s). Make her feel very special.

Dad's 50th birthday gift ideas?!?




Meghaan


Hi guys,
my dad is turning 50 in December, and I have looked through a lot of options, but he is so hard to shop for. He cannot do much because he has severe arthritis, and he doesn't have a set hobby. I was thinking about making him a 'time capsule' of his past, including pictures, but I wouldn't know what else to add? I almost feel like I'm creating more work than I should. Does anyone else have any ideas? Thanks for your help!



Answer
Give him a list of 50 things you love about him, or Buy him 50 small gifts that remind you of him, just do something cute with the number 50.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment