Sunday, February 16, 2014

Birthday gift ideas 20th birthday woman?




Chris


I need some suggestions.


Answer
Contact an Amway Independent Business Owner. They may be able to help. There is a terrific selection of gift cards for any occasion. They also represent one of the leading beauty brands in the world. I should know, My wife Nancy are Independent Business Owners.

Birthday gift idea...?




trysha925


What is a good gift to give a woman for her 85th birthday? I'm stumped.


Answer
Well, I don't know what are your relationship with this woman, but perhaps you can by her a comfortable and nicely looking rocking chair. I gave my grandma such a gift and she was very happy.
If she is very close to you, you can give her something personalized. I have seen nicely looking pillows and blankets with family photos on them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment