Sunday, February 2, 2014

BFF birthday gift ideas? (nail kit and hello kitty)?




Sarah So S


Okay, my best friend of 8 years is going to turn 19 this November, a little early to be planning, I know, but I want to get her something really really nice and special!

So...
Is there a website that sells just a bunch of hello kitty stuff?
And also, what is a good brand for nail kits (like a legit manicure set with the buffer and stuff)

And do you have any ideas or something special? What have you got or made your bff or close family member?

Thanks you so much! And Happy Fat Tuesday:D



Answer
lol happy mardi gras (my french class celebrated it today lol) ok so there use to be a MAC hello kitty edition makeup stuff, but i dont think they have them anymore. at hot topic me and my friendgot this little hello kitty friendship necklaces, its like a split heart with hello kittys and hearts on it with pink stripes and we both have one half of it and its so cute! OPI is a great nail brand. MAC cosmetics has really good makeup kits. home made gifts are always cute and fun, or take her out to lunch or something. take her on a huge shopping spree and buy her like 5 things tops that she wants from some stores. hope i helped! (:

birthday gift ideas for my bff?




kitkat


heyy! my best friends birthday is coming and I wanted to see if you guys had any ideas for gifts? her birthday theme is wii icecream (lol I know thats a crazy birthday theme but its an inside joke). she loves rock and roll, crazy earrings, broadway, that kind of stuff! her favourite band is weezer but I dont remember which album she has or doesnt have!! any ideas?? by the way, I'm gonna get her earrings aswell as the "main" gift! thanks!
by the way, its her 13 birthday!
anything BESIDES giftcards?



Answer
Get her a digital camera from http://www.cameta.com. The price has come down a lot over the years and plus she sounds like she'll have fun take pictures and videos of everything that comes her way. Everything the camera captures, she can put online, email to friends, or do some crazy photo editing. It might even inspire her to pick up a new hobby called photography. You never know!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment