Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Need a good birthday gift idea for 40 yr old male?




beechersgi


My "little" brother is turning 40 this week and I need a gift. He doesn't smoke and rarely drinks. He and his wife and son are into four wheeling and they have an RV camper. I was going to get a gift certificate to Cabellas but someone beat me to it! Any ideas for something special?


Answer
I think a personalized gift is always the most special and unique

You can send a present, not too expensive or cheap, special is ok :)
This time, have a try for digital scrapbook with picture of birthday person, which can be easily made with scrapbook maker program, no computer skills needed. Digital scrapbook program offers a bundle of premade fabulous templates, and your digital photos can be quickly transformed into a stunning SCRAPBOOK page. Print it free in full color at home and signature to send her as birthday gift.

To customize one from http://www.photo-collage-software.com/tutorial/collage-tutorial.html#173

My wife is turning 40. Any good birthday gift ideas?




cobblejoe





Answer
Ooh! I just had my 40th, and my partner gave me 40 days of presents up to my birthday. Everynight I got a new gift. They weren't all material things. Some were things like 20 minutes of just smooches, a foot rub, a framed photo from when we first dated, renting the first movie we saw tother, etc. They don't have to cost money or require a lot of work.

It gave me something to look forward to for over a month.

Of course, his 40th is next year so I guess I'd better start planning!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment