Wednesday, February 5, 2014

birthday gift ideas... and buying it online? or order it via phone?




Samantha


so my friend's birthday is coming up...
I live in northeast US n she lives in vancouver... I first wanted to buy her various things (including her favorite snacks) and mail it to her but then the sale's lady said that there are tons of rules n stuff in canada concerning foods being shipped there from outside... even if its from the US... so my gift idea kind of went out the window...

now I don't know what to buy her... its her 21st birthday... she's a good friend of mine n I don't have a spending budget... so any ideas are welcome...

Her last birthday I gave her a perfume (lalique)... silk scarf (hermes)... and tons of chocolate (specially hand made to order)...

keep in mind that I'll be buying it from the US... n if I'm going to buy it from canada... it would be either online or via phone... so plz recommend some stores that have these options...

oh n she has an expensive taste... n I can't go for anything like designer bags or whatever... cz she already has lots of those stuff... lolz...

tnx in advance...



Answer
Hi!
Check the site below, they have some interesting gift ideas listed that can be purchased online and shipped abroad.

Ideas about getting a birthday gift with reasonable price for in Vancouver?




Tanya


I dont want to buy a very expensive thing actually. She is a girl and is one of my cousins she is 31 now I guess. I want to buy something around $5-$7 actually.

Please suggest from what and from where to buy such gifts.
I am in Burnaby I can go to Coquitlam Mall (zellers, london drugs, etc.)
something that costs no more than $5-$6 should be fine.



Answer
How about a scented candle?

You can also get a decent printed tee at Urban Planet at Metrotown when they have a sale, which is pretty frequently.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment