Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Funny Birthday Presents for a Woman turning 50?




KP8


What are some ideas for a funny gift to give a woman turning 50 years old? I know there are some good ideas out there!


Answer
I'm a-fixin' to turn 50 in August, and as much as I've tried to dissuade hubby, I can't get him to not prepare some 'event' with my family.
I hated turning 30 (asked fam to ignore me-they did) very happy
I turned 40 and was positive and had a nice dinner.
Now that I'm turning 50, I feel bummed again like before I turned 30.
So, all I can say is to consider the sensativities of the person, and if they're real outgoing and party-like, then bring it on!
If they are private, then please respect that and keep it low-key.
For my 40th, family & friends did this:
Deck of cards for 40 yr old
Walking stick that had a rear-view mirror attached
"over the hill" baseball cap
stuffed weiner dog that everyone signed
silly glasses for seeing
black icing on cake
candles that would not stop burning
false teeth
"horn" for helping to hear
Guide of Retirement Communities
Denture Cream, Suppositories, other type personal effects

Have fun!
062708 2:37

Help! I need to buy a birthday gift for my aunt who is turning 60? Any ideas!?




BlueEyes


Think Betty Crocker meets June Cleaver! My aunt is wonderful and I a stumped! We are planning a big dinner and I need to get the perfect gift. Money is always the issue so I unfourtunatly cant afford to spend more that $40 or $50. I need something nice...maybe a new gaget, kitchen/ house stuff etc...Please help!


Answer
most people at 60 have all the houshold items they want and need. and these gifts are not personal or memorable.find something she likes to do, like eat out and get a gift certificate to her favorite restaurant. a favorite hobby. perhaps you have a talent or a hobby and you could make something for her she would love that ! but, be creative. the presentation of the gift or even gift certificate is important. a nice gift bag, with some fresh flowers tucked in or something like that.does she like to stay in / go out. movie tickets, pizza gift certificates ? a small, inexpensive pendant, just from you for her, for a keepsake. most women have chains, so you dont need to buy one. a certificate for a pedicure ? if you love her dearly, you will know what she loves, and this will bring you to the gift.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment