Sunday, February 23, 2014

Birthday gift ideas for 25 year old woman?




irishxprin


The woman in question is my best friend. She lives in London, England and I live in America. I am at a loss as to what to get her! She loves turtles, alpacas, planes, and going out with friends.
Let me reiterate I live in the USA. My best friend lives in the UK



Answer
tiny beanbag turtles of the type used for play or for decoration.
airmail stationary & stickers of turtles & planes
fall apron such as an apple print
dishtowels or potholders
book of comic strips, such as Cathy (ask the post office if there's a special book rate to the UK)
pictures or picture postcards from the area where you live
tiny gift book or bookmarks--The type of item often near the cash registers of bookstore.
Frisbee or other small lightweight game
playing cards & plastic card tray--You might find cards with turtles, alpacas, or planes in the design on the backs. Otherwise, any pretty design will probably be fine if it seems like the colors that she likes.
clear plastic cosmetic travel cases with brightly colored designs & bright zipper (I have a set of small ones in hot pink.) One might be the right size for pencils & pens. You might find a matched set of several small to medium ones. Could include little plastic travel bottles for her to put her cosmetics in.
chain or satin cord necklace with a charm, such as turtle, alpaca, or plane
bangle bracelets

Birthday gift ideas 20th birthday woman?




Chris


I need some suggestions.


Answer
Contact an Amway Independent Business Owner. They may be able to help. There is a terrific selection of gift cards for any occasion. They also represent one of the leading beauty brands in the world. I should know, My wife Nancy are Independent Business Owners.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment