Monday, February 10, 2014

Friend turning 30, any birthday gift ideas?




AsianEyes


Hope you can help me. I'm looking for a gift to give my friend. She's going to be turning 30 soon. We've known each other since high school, but I'm still not sure what I should get her. What's a good gift to give a 30 year old woman? Any ideas would be a big help.

P.S. If you give suggestions of a certain item, please add a favorite brand name. I'm really clueless when it comes to gift giving, so that would really help me out, too.

~Thanks!~



Answer
I think this is such a cute creative idea. I will be giving this as a gift to my boyfriend soon. You may go to Kinkos and give them a picture that both of you are in it. Then tell them to make it into a puzzle. Once you give it to her she would have to put the puzzle pieces together and it will come out to be a picture of you guys. I think its a very cute idea but I think this wouldnt be enough since you two have been friends since high school. You may go to a spa and buy 1 spa session for her or she could get a facial done.

Birthday gift ideas for a 57 year old woman?




katie


Okay so its my one of my closest friends birthday coming up soon (30th December) she is going to be 57 and I have no idea what to get her, what do you get for a 57 year old who refuses to tell me what she wants as she doesn't want to celebrate her birthday, I don't have a huge budget as it is near to christmas as well but I am willing to spend up to 30 pounds on her, please help!!


Answer
Give her a gift with a photo of the two of you on it. There are a lot of options at http://www.NoveltyPhotoGifts.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment