Saturday, February 8, 2014

Male 21st Birthday Gift Ideas?




x Tinkerbe


My boyfriend turns 21 next month and I'm unsure of what to get him gift wise.

I have a few ideas... I was thinking it'd be rather cool to get him 21 little gifts rather than 1 big gift but I'm stuck for ideas of what to get...

If I don't go with the 21 little gifts idea, I also need ideas for 1 main present...

So far I'm thinking a guitar, a collectible edition of an expensive board game, or the complete james bond dvd collection.

The only thing i've thought of so far for the 21 little gifts is a magic 8 ball.

He's rather geeky/quirky and he's into computers, gadgets and gaming etc. but I don't want to get him something he'd normally buy for himself...

Can anyone think of any more ideas for the 21 little gifts or 1 main gift? If so I'd really appreciate it if you could list as many as possible.

I'm looking to spend between £70 - £100

Thanks :)



Answer
all o those sound like good ideas. it really just depends what he likes .... the guitar sounds like a brilliant idea to me.... cologne is always a good idea too

Is this a good birthday gift idea for my crush?




Victoria_S


So, I'm an artsy fartsy person. I love creating things. So does my crush. He's in a band and loves being in that band,

The thing is, I'm still getting to know him. He just transfered to my school this year. We finally hung out this weekend with a small group of friends, we talk on facebook all the time, and we talk in school. He's sweet, interesting, funny, and quirky.

His Birthday is coming up in mid-October and I wanna get him a neat gift. I'm pretty good at design...so I was thinking of designing an awesome shirt for his band. I though it would be a neat way to show I care.

My only fear is that I haven't actually been to any of his bands shows...because I haven't known him long enough and they haven't played a show in a while.

Is that too much too soon? Or is it a good idea?



Answer
I think it is a GREAT idea. I would like to see you actually put it on a shirt and not just design it. Post in on here for us to see when you are done! I think he will love it. The best gifts are the kind that center around someones interests.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment