Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Birthday gift ideas for my girlfriend?




HT


So I'm a seventeen year old girl and I am completely head over heels for my soon to be girlfriend. We aren't exactly 'officially' dating, but we are definitely a 'thing'. (We aren't dating due to complications out of our control that are going to have to just... go away.)

I can see myself falling in love with this girl. She is absolutely gorgeous, hilarious, and intelligent. I have not been this happy in so long and I'm glad that all of the feelings I am having are mutual.

Anyway, her birthday is in ten days and I don't know what to get her. I want to get her something special, but nothing too cute or over the top. I don't know her super-well and I don't want to freak her out with something too extravagant. I'm thinking a stuffed animal and something else, but I don't know. She has a good sense of humor...

I just want to get her something perfect because she is pretty perfect.



Answer
Well it's tough because you don't know her too well at the moment, try talking to her a little bit more so you can get an idea of what she might like for her birthday. If you really want to make an impression you'll want to get her something meaningful that reminds her of a special time, place, etc. A stuffed animal is fine but what about something a little more personal? You said she has a sense of humor, get her something funny but still thoughtful. Hope I helped!

birthday gifts idea for my girlfriend?




tezuka kun


i want to plan for her birthday something special. But I cant think of any ideas. I want to surprise her. And the surpise include her friends along. Any suggestions?


Answer
Take her and her friends out to a nice place for dinner where you will give her a small gift (watch, chocolate, something small) Pick her up strait from work or make her go out before its time to go to dinner and pick her up. But before you leave the house to pick her up, make your house all romantic, drinks, petals, music, the works! So after dinner take her home and surprise her. You then surprise her with a more expensive gift such as jewelry, something more personal.

And that would be a girls dream birthday :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment