Sunday, June 30, 2013

I'm trying to "wow" my wife for her next birthday. What's the best gift you've ever recieved?

birthday gift ideas ex boyfriend
 on Gifts for Boyfriend | Christmas Gift Ideas For Boyfriend | Gifts ...
birthday gift ideas ex boyfriend image



thrillerwr


She's turning 33, doesn't like to read, likes movies, has some health problems so she can't really do anything to physical like hiking, skiing, etc. I'd appreciate any fun ideas. Thanks.


Answer
I had an ex boyfriend that did this for me and i'll never forget this. (It was the one sweet thing he did the whole time we were together)

Get some hershey kisses and when she's asleep, put a trail of them into the shower. Then put flowers and rose pettles in the shower. Put a note in it saying, "now that I've kissed the ground you walk on, and showered you with flowers, join me for dinner tonight at __:___. " You can also say breakfast, and make her a fantastic breakfast with all the works. If she works, I would suggest doing it before she comes home and hide when she gets home. Then come behind her when she finds your note and be dressed up and all ready for dinner. It would be even better if you made the dinner yourself and had a candlelight dinner for two set up where she can't see it when she gets inside.

What to get my boyfriend for Christmas?




Amber


I always get him clothes and shoes so I dont want to get that. He paints graffiti and he wants me to get him a gift card to home depot for paint. BUT I DONT WANT TO SUPPORT THAT! Any other ideas?


Answer
What you should do is ask him if he has any other hobbies, if he doesn't, do what you feel is right, if he does then get him something that has to do with that hobby. You could also give him what my ex-boyfriend gave me for my birthday, a kiss.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment