Friday, June 21, 2013

Whats a good gift idea for my best friend?

birthday gift ideas bff
 on Home > Gift Ideas > BFF Wine Glass
birthday gift ideas bff image



CALEY :)


So my best friend's birthday is soon and I really want to get her an amazing birthday gift. We've been best friends for 10 years now and I want to do give her something unique. She'll be fifteen and she's kind of girly but not like too much. Ive gotten her many things such as cds and movies and clothes. So any cool ideas please??? Thanks.


Answer
how about a BFF friendship key ring made with real four leaf clover?

"a best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have " Sarah Jessica Parker - sex in the city.

http://www.bestfriendcharmsnow.com

What gift should I get for my girlfriend?




Glen


I'm 23 and I'm looking for a birthday gift for my girlfriend of 2 years. I've done the whole jewelry thing, stuffed animals, hand made portrait of us and such. I'm looking for a fresh idea. I'm not good at writing poems or being artistic so those are out. Also there are plenty of things I've given her hanging on her wall. Any help would be good just please make sure you don't suggest $20 BFF charms or electronics. I'm looking to spend somewhere around $100-$150.


Answer
hey, some time back i used this site to send a gift to my fiance. this is really awesome.. he loved it very much... .it has so many distinctive gift options in various price range.

Worthwhile giving a try!!

http://www.amway.com/lakshgroup/Shop/Product/Category.aspx?_va=y&dsnav=N:4294966463




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment