Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What is the best way to set up a baby shower?

birthday gift ideas argos
 on Birthday Gift Ideas,Sparkling Direct, updated on 30/06/2012
birthday gift ideas argos image



Eulogy


Ive never been to one and never have had to host one before.When/where do I include where the parents are register? Also, I have no idea really where to begin or what to do......


Answer
Around 30 weeks pregnant i had mine at my home It was mainly women who i invited i sent them all invertations and did a wish list on the argos website and if they wanted to get me a gift they had a choice to get something spontanious or pay for one on their as alot of us have been friends for a long time we have done the same for each other, i put on a buffet and my hubby and dad sorted out drinks and entertained children while we did the girlie stuff, showing off presants, scan pictures, bump,going over baby names showing off my sons new room etc. it was kind of like a birthday party but the presants wernt for me, my mum made a small and very much embarrasing speech about me as a baby and was kind enough to do a slide show of me and my hubby's baby pics. She even took bets on who the baby will look most like. Hope this gets your mind boggling with lots of ideas. let your closest mates know your not feeling to confident, I did im sure like mine they will be amazing and help loads.

Ideas for birthday gifts for my special needs child?




sweetgirls


My little girl is about to turn 2 years old. She is special need with cerebral palsy and is hemiplegic, only uses left side of body with little coordination. She is already getting a wagon with the flip up seat and I am making a harness for her to be able to sit in it. What are some other fun toys she can enjoy despite her disabilities?


Answer
Maybe a swing but not a normal swing, the ones with the more supportive seats (aimed at 1-3 year olds), sold in toys r us smyths and argos, and a shallow paddling pool or ball pit. Smyths is a good shop to look around in because it has a lot of outdoor toys for babies and toddlers so she can take part in activities that other children her age wouldx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment