Saturday, June 29, 2013

What birthday present can I get long distance boyfriend?

birthday gift ideas long distance
 on Birthday Present Ideas Long Distance Relationship | Make Him Date You
birthday gift ideas long distance image



painter.je


Hi,
I'm going to visit my long-distance boyfriend in about two weeks, and his birthday will have passed unfortunately, but I'm still hoping to give him something, even if it is late. Have you got any ideas. He's a really special guy, and I'd love to get him something really special, but my mind is just filled with him at the moment, because I can't wait to see him.
Thanks



Answer
Im in a long distance relationship too, and i know it can be hard to think of presents but i got my bf a photo frame and a photo of us in it he really loved it (well thats hat he told me :L) it sits on his computer desk now :D if hes into like dog tags or something get him something personalized

http://www.thegiftexperience.co.uk/gifts/Personalised-Gifts-Presents/personalised_photo_frames/index.html
hopefully this helps :)

What can I get my long distance girlfriend for Valentines Day and her Birthday?




Austin


Hi. I am looking to see what I can get my long distance girlfriend for Valentines Day. Even though we are long distance, I spoil her a lot and get her a lot of nice things. I am always giving her gifts that's why I don't know what to get her. For Christmas I gave her a 6 different color nailpolish set, a necklace and earring set, perfume and lotion set and it always had a sleep mask. I have got her 2 necklaces before, and 2 different kinds of perfume before and I have also got her a lot of candy before. Whenever she wants something I try to give it to her that's why I don't know what to get her. I want to have flowers delivered to her house for Valentines Day so I went to 1-800flowers but they are so expensive and I don't have that kind of money... Im only 15. She wants a pillow pet really bad and I am going to try and get her one of those. I saw they had one for Valentines Day limited edition and I really want to get it for her but they aren't in stores and Im going to have to ship it to my house, and then have it shipped to her. Then her birthday is coming up 4 days after Valentines Day. So I also need a gift for that. Can someone please give me some ideas on what I could get her for Valentines Day and her Birthday other than perfume and necklaces since I have already gotten her multiples of those. Something that isn't that expensive and wouldn't cost that much to ship. Thanks for reading all this and thanks in advance. Please and Thank you!!


Answer
Well, first of all Happy B-day to your girlfriend and awww, you are so sweet for trying to give her the gift she wants. I'm not sure what pet pillows are, so I'm going to try and recommend you some cute gift ideas and maybe you'll find something you can use.

Really cute vintage cats: http://www.zazzle.com/myvintagecats
A really cute Panda message: http://www.zazzle.com/welovedesigns/gifts?cg=196727283136064431
A cute friendly Grim who wants a hug :)) http://www.zazzle.com/imperfectdesigns/gifts?cg=196754022732227180
Maybe something Valentine related would be more suitable? http://www.zazzle.com/coolgeeks/gifts?cg=196090214032706577

Most of them can be personalized with your own text and you can ship the items directly to her place so you'd save some shipping fees. :)

Happy Valentines Day to you both!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment