Monday, June 24, 2013

what is the best gift to get my girlfriend for her birthday?

girlfriend birthday gift ideas jewelry
 on Romantic Ideas for a Girlfriend's Birthday thumbnail
girlfriend birthday gift ideas jewelry image



nelly


i know what she likes but i cant find anything at stores that she will enjoy for a long time. i don't have a lot of money so i cant buy anything expensive. any ideas on what i can get her or something you've seen at stores that is perfect for a birthday gift for a girlfriend? i wanted to get her jewelry but she doesn't like it. Please help!!!!!!!! thanks :)


Answer
I returned from a trip to Rome and Paris!
Now it's very fashionable to give surprises of
http://www.sorprendere.com
because those are really original, touch the heart,
and made in the really Italian style!
Look not only the home page, but searches well in the other pages!
Definitely give it to special gift, unique and unforgettable!

What to get my girlfriend for her birthday?




Josef


My girlfriends birthday is on Sunday, and i have no idea of what to get her. The last two gifts I got her( Valentines day and Christmas) was jewelry. So i was going to get her something different this time. I was thinking like a custom fleece blanket from Walmart with our picture on it, or just take her to a movie and give her chocolate. I'm not really sure what to get her, so any suggestions and help would greatly be appreciated.


Answer
Well if u have been together for awhile a promise bracelet is cute. Really it should come from your heart. Personally I think a build a bear workshop bear but put a voice in it and have it say I love you. Those are adorable my sister is 20 and still loves them.. It shouldn't be like shoes or something a friend can get her that it needs to be from your heart and cute




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment