Thursday, June 6, 2013

Where can I get BeatBox headphones and how much are they?

Q. I want to buy my friend a really nice Christmas/Birthday gift and she wants them. However, if you have any good ideas as to what I can get her I will consider any thing. If you know what to get a girl that hardly takes an interest in crafts, sports, rather mostly electronics get her attention for a reasonable price, please let me know. Thank you!

A. You can get Beats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones at aStore Amazon.com
http://astore.amazon.com/online-computer-store-20/detail/B001DD55OE

Price:
used available from $235.00


What is a good but affordable birthday present for someone who's obsessed with the following?
Q. My friend is turning 22. He's a guy who's obsessed with pokemon, magic: the gathering, lord of the rings, and a lot of those online gaming things. He's also a musician, but I'd rather not build the gift idea off that. Creativity encouraged, please help!!

A. Gamers are actually pretty easy to buy for. Gift cards to game stop. You can also buy chocolate gaming dice (link provided). A lot of my gamer friends have the book "The Zombie Survival Guide". Also a gift card to the local card shop would be good.


Are their any online resources for learning about how to choose gifts?
Q. I'm looking for sites that have info on what to do, give for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and other events. I'm not looking for just gift ideas but rather how to pick out a gifts.

A. hope this helps,
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=how+to+choose+gifts&btnG=Google+Search





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment: