Monday, June 24, 2013

Gift ideas for my boyfriends 21st birthday?

birthday gift ideas etsy
 on 51 Birthday Gift Ideas for Kids | RealSimple.com
birthday gift ideas etsy image



aleexxandr


I have no clue what to get him, he's hard to shop for and has pretty much everything. Any ideas?


Answer
There are a lot of fun places to shop online... Think Geek has always been one of my favorites when it comes to buying gift for my husband.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/

Another place I look is on http://www.perpetualkid.com

I also like looking on Etsy-- Just search for some of his interests and you can find some fun stuff.


One year when my husband and I were still dating I bought us matching Nerf guns... we usually buy two a year to add to our collection and its become a fun tradition for us. :) Its fun to surprise him when he gets home by shooting him with a dart, lol.

I love making gift baskets and setting themes for them-- you could use one of his favorite shows as a theme. Or even like a Nerf gun theme.

Have fun and be creative :)

What should I get my best friend for her birthday?




Madison Ni


My best friend is like my sister! I want to get her the best gift ever. She loves hockey, dance, soccer, hanging with friends, boys ;), swimming, and the color green!! Any ideas on what to get her? She is turning 12 and her birthday is in January.


Answer
You should get her a friendship bracelet. Here's a good place to get them: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JustString?ref=si_shop




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment