Saturday, June 29, 2013

What are some good birthday present ideas for a 17 year old boy?

birthday gift ideas 4 yr old girl
 on Gift Ideas For 12 Year Old Girl | Diary Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas 4 yr old girl image



Jordan K


My boyfriend of 4 months is turning 17. He's really into his truck.


Answer
Best present for a 17 yr old boy is a 17 yr old girl...know anyone he likes?

Give the gift of YOU....be there with him...do things with him...give him a small gift of something you two share.

Of course there is the big YOU gift that is always welcome.

BC

What are some gift ideas to buy a 10 year old female for her Birthday and Christmas?




millylouis


Ok, here's the scoop: My 9 year old neice will turn 10 next month, and subsequently enter the "tween" stage. She is extremely intelligent with a whole range of interest that a typical little girl partake in. Nevertheless, she is not athletic. She's popular and fashionable and have lots of friends at her elementary school. As her aunt, I want to buy her something very nice and if its a frugal gift (that's fine as well). I am 24 year old graduate student so you can imagine that I cannot "outdo" my siblings in buying my niece anything expensive for her birthday and christmas. Please keep in mind my budget is $150 and less on each occassion. Thank you in advance. :)


Answer
I had this same predictament not 4 months ago. I too have a 10 yr old niece (and many of her friends) around alot. Paying attention, I found a big interest for all of them is "THE CHEETAH GIRLS".
If you find this is one of your neice's interest; I found a mini karaoke machine at Walmart for $45 and then bought a few of the girl pop bop karaoke cds from one of the 2nd hand video games, cd's and more kinda places. Had her covered for less than $70.
Because of just paying attention specifically to her likes, herself and her friends, think I'm "cool" Haha!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment