Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Inexpensive birthday party gift ideas for 7 year old boy?

birthday gift ideas boy
 on Birthday Gift Ideas For Men | FunMag
birthday gift ideas boy image



Sheila


Although we (I have twin boys) appreciate being invited to a classmate's birthday party, seems we get invited to many. It gets expensive and hard to even come up with an affordable gift idea. Not to be ungrateful to be included, but it also seems the kids who have the large, elaborate, invite everyone, parties are also kids who already have anything and everything they want, so any gift they might want or would be impressed by would be more than we could spend (bakugan, redakai, etc.) Ideas?


Answer
The past few birthday parties we have gone to I have gotten the presents from the dollar store. The kids don't know the difference and alot of times they like the cheaper gifts. Crayons, coloring books, bouncy balls, the things you put in water and they get bigger.

What are some 13 year old boys birthday gifts?




zach f


My parents are asking me what I want for my birthday next month, I'm not the average 13 year old boy, I ride dirt bikes and go karts, i want a lawn tractor for my birthday but I don't know if my parents would allow that. Any other gift ideas?


Answer
A gift certificate to CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart... Any place where he can buy his own bottle of "Hand Lotion" because 13 is the age when he's going to start going through his mom's and she'll know he's using it to Spank Himself...

(Even better than hand lotion? Breaking down and buying yourself an actual bottle of lube. Prevents clogged pores on the penis.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment