Monday, June 3, 2013

What is a good birthday gift for my wife?

Q. My wife is turning 31 in about a month. She is the most beautiful being in the world and she means so much to me. We have 2 beautiful children together. I know it sounds like I should have an idea, but I have absolutely no clue what to get her. By the way, we have plenty of money so any price is fine:). Any suggestions?

A. Jewelry. You can never go wrong with it.


Need a good birthday gift idea for 40 yr old male?
Q. My "little" brother is turning 40 this week and I need a gift. He doesn't smoke and rarely drinks. He and his wife and son are into four wheeling and they have an RV camper. I was going to get a gift certificate to Cabellas but someone beat me to it! Any ideas for something special?

A. I think a personalized gift is always the most special and unique

You can send a present, not too expensive or cheap, special is ok :)
This time, have a try for digital scrapbook with picture of birthday person, which can be easily made with scrapbook maker program, no computer skills needed. Digital scrapbook program offers a bundle of premade fabulous templates, and your digital photos can be quickly transformed into a stunning SCRAPBOOK page. Print it free in full color at home and signature to send her as birthday gift.

To customize one from http://www.photo-collage-software.com/tutorial/collage-tutorial.html#173


How to tell my dad I don't want his wife to come with us for my birthday?
Q. I'm 13, turning 14 in a little under 20 days. My dad bought me tickets for a Daughtry concert for the week before my birthday, but he bought a ticket for his wife to come along as well. I was hoping that it would just be me and my dad so we could spend time together, but I don't know how to tell him that without sounding ungrateful for the gift. Any ideas?

A. .....Shelby, while that would have been nice to have some quality time just with your dad, it's a bit late to do anything about it. I'm sure his wife already knows she's going so if you say anything at this point you'll just hurt a lot of feelings. You should just go and enjoy the concert and be appreciative. :-)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment