Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Where can I order awesome birthday gifts for my best friend online?

birthday gift ideas best friend
 on Birthday Ideas: Handmade Birthday Gift Ideas For Best Friend
birthday gift ideas best friend image



Mary


Hey guys :) My best friends birthday is in a month,and she's turning 17. I've known her since she was 3. So as you can tell, I'm running out of birthday gift ideas :P Where can I get great gifts/gift ideas online from? Secure sites only please! :)


Answer
Well, depending on her personality, you could look on sites like the Bath and Body works to get her body spray, lotions, and the like. Or you could also go to a site for a store she likes and get her a gift card.

If she's a media buff, you could get her movie tickets to a movie she's been wanting to see, or throw a surprize sleep-over for her, and you can watch movies in. I loved that for my b-day present.

If she's a tech buff, get on Newegg.com and look for the latest stuff for cell phones and stuff :p or look for online games she might like.

If you can't end up figuring out what to do, just put some money on a gift card for your local mall and go on a shopping spree w/her.

Good luck!

What should I write for my best friend?




Tristan


Okay so I have got an birthday gift idea for my best friend. I wanna make a box in which you will find '16 things someone loves about her'. and i wanna write on 16 little pieces of papers different reasons why i love her and why she is my bff. But, i don't wanna write quotes really. i wanna make something more special and more realistic. Do you guys have any ideas on what should i write? THANKS !


Answer
If you want it to be special, then write the first thing that pops into your head, as well as what is straight from your heart :)

She will see the sentimental value, if it is personal and from yourself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment