Friday, June 21, 2013

What should I get my boyfriend for Christmas/Birthday?

zombie birthday gift ideas
 on Gifts for Zombie Birthday | Unique Zombie Birthday Gift Ideas ...
zombie birthday gift ideas image



Reagan


We're both 13. For his birthday, i want to get him a build-a-bear. Do you think it's too cheesy? He like's minecraft. I want to get something minecraft related for Christmas. Ideas? His birthday is April 6. Thanks! 10 points for the best answer!!


Answer
Well, the build-a-bear could depend on what personality your boyfriend has, but usually guys aren't too big on teddy bears, but it is a sweet idea.

As far as minecraft items go, if you really want to, you could look online like amazon. I would suggest thinkgeek: www.thinkgeek.com/interests/minecraft
They have some cool stuff.

But, usually I go for either gifts that he could actually use or make a hand made, personalized gift. Or combine the two. For instance, for me and my boyfriend's 10 month anniversary, I got him 10 things that he could use but made links to how they reminded me of him. Like I bought scotch tape and tied a label to it that said "Because you hold me together when I'm falling apart" and a box of crayons that said "Because you add color to my world" and a wallet (he needed one) that said "Because I wouldn't trade you for all the money in the world" and other things like that. It sounds uber cheesy, but he told me it was an amazing gift.

Also, for my boyfriend's birthday before going off to college, I bought a bankers box and painted it to look metal and old and stencilled "Zombie Survival Kit" on the lid (he loves zombies) and put things that he could use at college inside.

Overall, I say go for something that would actually end up being used and try to make it something personal. That has always gone over the best for me.

What is a good zombie game for PS3?




Emily


My friend needs to get her boyfriend a gift for his birthday and he wants a zombie game for the ps3....so any ideas?


Answer
there is a new resident evil game comming out for the ps3 in january , there is also one out alread resident evil 5 , there are a number of other games where u can buy add on packs to kill zombies




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment