Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What can I give my male best friend for his 17th birthday?

Q. My male best friend's birthday is coming up and I am a bit younger than him. I already got him a small gift but it doesn't seem enough. What are some ideas of sort of unusual gifts that I can get him and that he might like?

A. if you know he likes a certain video game or movie you could buy him that, or maybe if hes one of the few guys into clothes you could buy him some t-shirts or something.


What are some gift ideas for my boyfriend?
Q. My boyfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for almost an entire year now. We are extremely close, so ooey-gooey gift ideas would be okay. I have a few ideas of my own in mind right now, but I would appreciate it if you would share what you would like from your girlfriend (if you're a male) or the experiences (good or bad) you've had in the past with gifts you've given your boyfriend (if you're a female). I would appreciate any advice... You're all extremely helpful. Thanks for your time! :)

A. Give him your naked body. That is what my girl friend did for my birthday!! She got in some new lingerie and then got naked.


What to get a 40 year old guy for birthday gift?
Q. My very good male friend is turning 40, I have no clue what to get a 40 yr old man. Any ideas?

A. a beer stein





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment