Friday, June 28, 2013

What should i get my mom for her birthday?

birthday gift ideas age 50
 on 50th Birthday Gifts Merchandise 50th Birthday Gift Ideas | Personal ...
birthday gift ideas age 50 image



Blahblahbl


My mom is turning 50 something (not telling exact age. xD its not nice) soon and i have no idea what to get her. She is a very conservative person and doesn't wear make up or jewelry. She probably wouldn't really appreciate it if i got her spa or movie gift cards. What could i get her??? I really want to make her happy.


Answer
then make it a home made gift,
cook a meal for her
do the chores
clean out her car
make her a card with her name or mom as a poem

What is the best gift oto get a 12 year old girl?

Q. I am so exited..my neice has her birthday in 3 week's she is such a sweet heart! She saved up $50 just to get me the perfect present for Christmas so I need to get her a present any idea's?


Answer
mp3 player. You can get one from 29 buck to 250 bucks. Its a mature gift for a maturing girl who is kind enough to share. Not many kids her age would be as nice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment