Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I need birthday gift ideas for a one year old girl?

Q. I have a little girl getting ready to turn one and need help for birthday gift ideas..

A. A pop-up tent and/or tunnel. Our daughter has both, and totally loves them. They fold up neatly for storage, and are unique enough that someone else probably won't show up with the same gift. They are also useful for a long time (my six year old niece, my three year old niece, and my daughter all love to play with them!). We got our daughter's at Target.
One of our daughter's other favorite gifts that she has received is a little soft photo album, which we filled with pictures of her family. We put mom and dad, grandparents, aunts/uncles/cousins, and even a picture of our dog in it. She loves to look at the pictures, and can name everyone in them. It's a nice way for her to remember family members that live far away, and it's nice for her to have a photo album that I don't mind her carrying around!


What else can I give my mom for her 50th birthday?
Q. Ok so I was thinking that i'll give my mom 50 things for her birthday. I'm going to start from something big and start going down to something small. Can somebody give me some other gift ideas that a mom will love? Please. Thanks.

A. Organise a spa day for her and a few of her close friends, then send them to a salon and get their hair and make up done and then send them out for dinner. This might be a bit expensive, so you could split it with brothers, sisters and your dad maybe?

Get her really nice things for her room, like candles, a bed spread, cushions, a rug, a plant etc.

Get her a photo album and print all her favourite photos that she hasn't got printed yet.

A surprise party with all of her friends and family, you can do this for fairly cheap if you organise it properly.

If she's got a band or artist that she loves, buy her tickets to see their concert.

If she reads, get her loads of books that you think she'd like.

If she's into fashion, you could hire a stylist and send her shopping with a personal stylist for a day
You could also send her on a shopping trip to New York, Paris, Milan or London, depending on where you live.

If she's into music, but her a giant iPod and spend time getting all the songs she'd love and organise playlists and stuff.


Any ideas for an 80th birthday party celebration?
Q. I need help on gift ideas, and unique decorating, etc. It's my mom's birthday and we have rented a room at a resturant. What do you thonk of pictures of my mom during different satges - little girl, teen, wedding, etc? Thanks for all answers.

A. a picture board is a great idea- I did one for my moms 60th party and she had a great time showing off her pics to everyone! Go get one of those tri-fold display boards and put tons of pics of her throughout the years on it- or you can make a slide show and play it on someones laptop computer- whichever works better for you. For decorating I just used my moms favorite colors- pink, purple, and silver accents- we had fake flower petals scattered down the center of the tables and a set of pretty candles next to a vase of lillies. I also found small travel candles for 50 cents and had one of those at each table setting as a party favor for the guests. We had balloon arrangements all over the room and hung streamers and some birthday banners too. I had also found on Ebay a book all about the year she was born and we had that on the picture table so people could look through that also and I found a Life magazine from th week she was born on there too (I gave that as a gift to her and she loved it).
so as far as decorations- go with something that you think she would like, maybe vases of her favorite flowers all over, or make it a theme relating to her favorite hobby and decorate along those lines (gardening, bingo, quilting- whatever!) This is a good time also to get some family pictures taken so make sure to gather up the whole group before people start to leave to get some good family shots.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment