Monday, July 1, 2013

What are some good gift ideas?

30th birthday gift ideas jewellery
 on Gift Birthday: 30th Birthday Gifts For Her
30th birthday gift ideas jewellery image



SnuggElbea


I don't know what to get for my Mom for her birthday and Christmas. They are really close together in the same month. Here are some ideas I thought of:
iTunes gift card
Walmart gift card
key chain

Can you guys help me out? What are some other gift ideas, or what one of these choices do you like best?



Answer
My Mom's birthday is December 15th, so I'm in the same boat as you.
It's tough because you have to figure out 2 gifts instead of just one.

I am a mother also and I now understand what my mother meant when she would say "Don't get me anything!" It isn't an altruistic statement. It means that she doesn't want you spending money on items that she doesn't really want and doesn't have room to store.

With that in mind, I always buy my mother something that I know she will need or want, but of a better quality than she can afford. For example, I will buy her a nice bottle of wine, or one year I bought her some very expensive skin care products.

The keyring is a good idea because it is a useful item ... so make it a fabulous keyring, something she would never buy for herself. There are some beautiful Tiffany-inspired keyrings at jewellery stores. Plus, there is a sentimental factor involved ... every time she uses her keyring, she will think of you.

One year, my daughter bought me a beautiful pill case for my purse (to carry around asperin or Tylenol). The pill case is an absolute jewel -- I'm sure it cost her $20-30. But I love it and use it every day.

Perhaps you can get her a couple of items (like the keyring and a pillcase or compact) for her purse? It would be lovely to have some beautiful and high-quality purse accessories.

Secret Santa gift ideas for my best friend?




claire


Okay so my friends and I are doing a Secret Santa between the 7 of us and I got my best friend, Cally. Cally is a huge piano player and not really sporty. She wants to travel more. She's pretty girly but doesn't really wear a ton of make-up or like body shop stuff. She likes shopping and our budget is $30.00. She does wear jewellery but a few of my friends and I pitched in to get her a Tiffany's necklace for her birthday a few months ago. Also I don't really wear jewellery which takes friendship bracelets out. I have a few ideas but because we are really close and I've trusted her with things I haven't told anyone else I want to make it super special and show her how much she means to me. Thanks for your help!


Answer
You can get a christmas ornament or keychain with a picture of you two engraved in it they look great compared to ones with a real pic put in it. I know walmart and snapfish do them online.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment