Thursday, June 6, 2013

What did you get your daughter for her 16th birthday?

Q. Or what are you going to get your daughter for chrismas? Ideas please.

A. Hi, for my 16th birthday I got a gorgeous silver bracelet and necklace (real jewellery, not the costume/cheapo stuff I had got for myself!) I had been consulted and was allowed to help pick. (This was 16 years ago but I still have it and love it)

As for 16 year olds now, my friends daughter received a weekend in London (!) with ballet trip, posh restaurant etc included. I have to say, most 16 year old girls I know love to shop - how about a days shopping and lunch with you in a different city? Or just gift vouchers?

Good Luck!

(PS - I live in UK, so London not million miles away!)


Where (in London) can I find someone to engrave a symbol onto a pocket watch?
Q. I am trying to give a special gift for my friend's 18th birthday and I want to get a very simplified version of the Dharma symbol from LOST engraved on a simple silver pocket watch, along with her birthday on the back.

Trying to find out if this is possible now before I invest too much time in it - any ideas? All I seem to be able to come up with is places/people who can engrave names, not shapes/free style.

Thanks!

A. Don't know where you are in London, but try South;

South London (Tooting)
http://www.broadway-engraving.co.uk/
Central London
http://www.trophiesandmedals.com/engraving.aspx

Hope this helps!


I need a great gift idea for my boyfriend?
Q. I'm currently living in Germany and my boyfriend lives in London, we will both be home for Christmas and I need something great to get him for Christmas and his 21st birthday combined. Nothing like making a scrapbook because I've already done that/don't have time to do that over here with uni etc. Please tell me what you have bought boyfriends in the past that made them think WOW! :) thanks so much!

A. Gift your boyfriend with latest gadget know as Kindle Fire HD. Its an ipad + tablet. It has almost all the latest technology in it.

Kindle Fire HD Tablet - http://amzn.to/PbWjPO

OR

Gift her with silver Reversible Two-Charm Pendant. Its really nice. I had gifted this to my girlfriend at her last birthday.

You can have a look for the same.

http://amzn.to/yvSzCl





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment