Sunday, June 2, 2013

What should I get for my boyfriend of two years for his 22nd birthday?

Q. I want to get him something special for his birthday and I am completely at a loss. He loves music, art & good books. I thought about a turntable but I can't seem to find a high quality turntable for a reasonable price. I am a college student so I am on a budget, the max I can spend is about $250-300. Does anyone have any ideas? What was the best gift you've ever given or received?

A. Ask everyone for feedback at the LIVE site
www.hurtpartner.com its a site about RELATIONSHIPS


What are good gift ideas for tight budgets?
Q. I'm a college student on a tight budget. Today is my best friend's birthday, and I'm going to see him in a week and a half (he goes to school about an hour and a half, 2 hours away from me). What can I make/buy him that won't break the bank? (He enjoys Futurama, canoe jousting, and he's a marine bio major, if it helps.)

A. I would go to a second hand shop like goodwill and purchase a basket - then I would go to the dollar store and fill it with all sorts of snacks and drinks.

Guys love food.


What birthday gift to ask for 20th birthday, male?
Q. I am guy, college student. My 20th birthday is June 28 and I started to think what gift to ask for.
Normally I receive money, but this time I want real gift :-)
I want something cool from electronics, like tablet or laptop or something cool.
No iPad, iPod, iSuck wanted. Have Evo 4G and listen to music on it.
Want some cool gift. When people give me money I store them all in bank and almost never spend.

Thanks for great ideas!

A. Get the Macbook Pro. I have it. It's amazing. And since your a college student it's perfect. If you're not a mac fan than I suggest you get a Toshiba Portege R835-P56X one of the best laptops according to CNET and my professor. And if you like video games,get a PS3 or 3DS. Oh yeah how about a car? Or a Moped. I have a Vespa GTS 300 Super.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment