Monday, June 24, 2013

Any good gift ideas for my Sagittarius boyfriend?

birthday gift ideas for her
 on Birthday Gift Ideas For Her | Diary Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas for her image



M�nica


My Sag bf is turning 21! I need some birthday gift ideas :)

A little about him: He likes to look good, make a good impression of others, like he's the alpha male or something, he loves traveling, nature and outdoor activities. He's also really funny and likes humor.



Answer
A trip to Las Vegas. Drink a lot.

Sagittarius = Travel
21 = Drink

What are good birthday gift ideas for a 22 year old?




brooke 8


What are good birthday gift ideas for a 22 year old? she my sis and i trying to think of a gift under 30 dollars in stores help?
thanks to one that answered



Answer
if she likes make up how about some good make up brushes or maybe some perfume or a voucher for her favourite clothes store, or a name chain thats what my bro got me last year and i loved it didnt cost him that much either and its my fave piece




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment