Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What to gift a new guy friend on his birthday who you haven't known long?

birthday gift ideas under $30
 on Gifts Under $30 - Cheap Gift Ideas - Birthday Gift Baskets
birthday gift ideas under $30 image



punjaban


Tomorrow is my guy friend's birthday and I have no idea what to get him. All I know is that he likes to sing Indian songs and he's an engineering student. He lives in an apartment so I don't want to get him something and find out he can't make use of it. This will also be my first gift to him. I haven't known him too long so I don't want to get something personal and give off the wrong impression. Also, I want to stay under $30. Help guys!!!


Answer
Get something funny, and cheap. It will be an icebreaker. Like some bubbles or a coffee mug with something funny on it.

What should I get my best friend for her 15th birthday?




Mack


Something around or under 30 dollars. I don't want to get her gift cards. that's boring! Nothing like super sentimental becuase i already did something like that for christmas. I just need some suggestions of what you would get a 15 year old girl. I know she's my best friend, i should know what to get her. I have some ideas; A camelback waterbottle (we're runners) A ton of chocolate, a magazine subscription..... blahblah. yep so please some suggestions!


Answer
My friend bought me a fair ivy surprise package subscription and i loooooved it--I really like surprises and mail. I'd never heard of it before so I felt pretty cool being the only one of my friends to get one.

Its also neat cause I got a new surprise package every month so it felt like she was constantly buying me new sweet things :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment