Saturday, June 29, 2013

I'm seeing a wonderful women right now and her birthday is coming up?

birthday gift ideas 45 year old woman
 on For 80 Year Old Woman T-Shirts, For 80 Year Old Woman Gifts, Art ...
birthday gift ideas 45 year old woman image



Bill


she is 16yrs older than me and I need good advise for a B day gift any ideas?
she'll be 44 I have some Ideas On my own but I need some input I guess.



Answer
This is awesome. My mom and her husband (just got married last year) are 14 years apart. She just turned 45 this year! Anyway, he planned a pick nick at a park area near their home and then they walked around the lake for a while. Sounds cheesy, but he it too cute. A couple years ago he took her to see a play in Chicago that she had wanted to see. Maybe see if their are any concerts or plays she would like to go to and treat her for a night on the town.

As for actual presents, that's a hard question because I don't know what her likes are. But anything that she likes but feels guilty/bad about spending the money on it would be a good idea. My mom loves Lancome makeup but it's expensive...so he bought her a bunch for her b-day. He has even gotten her money for iTunes because they are on a budget. Also, if there are any plants she likes that she can keep all year round...perfume, etc.

Hope this helps and good luck!!

I want to get my mom a good birthday gift?




LOVEx :)


Hey everyone
I'm a teenager (female)--and my my mom became a widow when she was 45 years old. Her and my dad were HAPPILY married, and she misses him more than anything in the world. She has had her really hard times and sometimes she breaks down (understandable) but she has become such a STRONG person. She is the greatest person I have ever met, along with my daddy. She is ALWAYS there for me and my two sisters, she helps everyone, shes basically my hero after what shes been through

My question: she will be 50 years old very soon..(she looks very young for her age though haha)

I want to make this SOOO special. I know if my dad was here he would buy her fancy jewelry (she loves diamond rings) and take her out to dinner. She says she misses going out to dinner with him..my dad LOVED buying her gifts and doing special things for her because it showed her how much he loved her


SOOO...what are some great ideas I can do for my mom??? I am already going to buy her a gift card to get a professional massage, but I want to do something very very memorable and special. THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! :)



Answer
If you are on a tight budget, and you really want to get her a diamond ring, GO TO WALMART. They have some VERY nice jewelry!
And BTW, Before you mentioned you got her a massage gift card, I was going to suggest that. (that ALONE is a great gift! Every woman loves that kind of stuff, Its a time to relax and have YOU time! :)
I am sorry that you lost your dad also. He is in a better place now hun. @------^--------




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment