Monday, June 3, 2013

What are some easy homemade gift ideas?

Q. My friend, age 13, forgot that her sister's 20th birthday was today and doesn't have a present to give her. I need some easy homemade gift ideas for her to make.

A. A picture frame:
Cut out words from a magazine, and deco pauge (no idea how to spell it) onto the frame.

This would be easier if we knew what items she had available to help make a gift. A hot glue gun? What?


What should I get my sister who babysits my 2 month son for free?
Q. My sister has offered 2 watch my son for free while she looks for a job as a nurse. She just graduated nursing school and her birthday just passed. So I owe her a birthday gift too. So i need a b-day gift and a thank you gift and a graduation gift.
Please give me other ideas besides gift card.

A. How about a nice stethoscope? Or some comfy shoes?

Maybe a nice lunch bag and/or purse to keep her stuff in...Try to get her something that will be a help for her new career.

Good luck!


What to get my sister for her birthday?
Q. My little sister's 20th birthday is coming up, and we are really close but she hasn't given me any hints as to what she wants this year.

What are some general good gift ideas for sisters from brothers??

I'm willing tot spend a lot since it's her big 20th.

A. get her some cute shoes! a really cute designer bag, jewelry, lip gloss, maybe a spa day, tickets to a concert that she might like... i guess it all depends on what she is into.. try to find out her style! goooood luck





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment