Thursday, June 27, 2013

What are some good birthday or anniversary ideas for a friend your interested in?

birthday gift ideas do it yourself
 on ... gift idea, and say
birthday gift ideas do it yourself image



elio305


I was thinking about making a photo and video collage for a lady friend I'm interested in taking to a another level with. The photo collage would have pictures of her and her with her lady friends through the years, as well pictures of me and her together. The video would have alot of her close friends wishing her a Happy Birthday or explaining how much she mean to them...Would that be a good Birthday gift? If not can you suggest some to me? Thank You!


Answer
If you had little time, you can try a cute card with sweet sayings by yourself...
With the card maker tool, you can quickly transform your digital photos into a stunning card that make heart happy! After you've designed the birthday card, print them free in full color at home.
Create the scrapbook card:
http://www.photo-collage-software.com/tutorial/christmas-printable-kids-cards.html#173

P.S. If you had much time, you can try a photobook that is made up of serials of cards. I think this is the present that is sure to be cherished for years to come.
Design photo book to tell a story:
http://photo-collage-scrapbook.blogspot.com/2010/01/make-valentine-photo-book.html

Can a wireless adapter be built from scratch without software?




slayerquie


I'm running an experiment with a friend of mine involving long range communication, and I got the idea that perhaps as part of the process I should try to build my own wireless adapter. Mainly because I've been enjoying the hell out of scratch-making whizbangs and blinky things lately (thanks to Arduino of course, best-birthday-gift-EVER). Is there an easy way to just "brute force" it mechanically, as it were, or would it require a lot of custom programming as well? Normally I'd just buy a cheap adapter and take it apart to see how it works, but most of the project is running on junk, and I'm barely going to have enough for the remaining tools and supplies our junk pile doesn't cover, so that's not really in the cards. I'm certainly not a tech genius, but I know enough to make use of most schematics fairly easily. If any simple schematics exist, or anyone can give me even a "verbal" rundown of what would be necessary to hand make a wireless radio, I'd be most appreciative of the help. By the way, it doesn't have to be optimized by any means. At the moment, I've got a small bit of leeway with resistors, wire, and whatnot, so it's really just to get hands-on experience with the fundamental working order of the device on the construction level, as that particular field is sorely lacking in information compared to how much is posted online about signal propagation, etc. I just need a basic, garage-project rundown of what bone's connected to the wireless bone as it were to get me started. If it would end up costing more to build and program one than just to buy one, just say so, but if anyone can get me started, I really enjoy hands-on projects, and I've been learning quite a bit recently. I'd like to keep the roll going if there are any hidden geniuses among you. Schematics are preferred, if possible. Patented products will NOT be duplicated, only studied if that's what it takes. I'll accept ANY help.

P.S. Proof-reading this, I suddenly realize how the post sounds, so let me say it up front - no, I'm not planning on using it to steal wifi XD

I've got high-speed of my own. I just like playing with power tools and building stuff, even if it breaks on me later. No feeling quite like looking at a functioning, engineered object of one sort or another, and being able to say YOU made it. Some of you will understand that better than others.



Answer
No. There has to be a software user interface and firmware to tell the hardware what to do and when to do it.

There's nothing to prevent you from designing and assembling your own hardware but at some point you'll have to import existing software or design it yourself, and as firmware is far more fundamental to the hardware profile you'll have to design that from scratch. Not at all easy even for the companies which do it all the time, as evidenced by the regular software & firmware patches they have to release even on completed consumer-release versions of the hardware.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment