Monday, June 3, 2013

What are some unusual gifts, ideas, or webisites with either of those for teen girls?

Q. I'm looking for something for my cousin, and she always gets me something really cool. For instance, on my last birthday she got me concert tickets. I rarely get her anything, for her birthdays or Christmas, so I'm looking for something that will make up for all that.

A. Try "I Want one of those" they have unusual, quirky presents :D


What Are Some Good Gift Ideas For A Seventeen Year Old For Her Birthday?
Q. My Friend Is Turning 17, And I Have No Idea What To Get Her.
She Likes Pink, And Elephants, And Shes Not Girly But Not A Tomboy.
What Are Some Idea?

A. Why not get her a box of little things? Put all of her favorite things in like books, jewelry, a mix tape, things that are pink, quirky badges (http://janell.tk/), cute plushies (http://wtpp.tk/) or candy. You could make a theme like everything is pink, or has elephants on it.

That way you don't have to worry about her not liking something. With so many choices, she is sure to like something.


What is a good gift for a 16 year old girl?
Q. My niece is turning 16 in February. I want to get her something special but I have no ideas. Gift cards seem so impersonal for such a special birthday. She is a little quirky and only wears costume jewelry.

A. Cell phone accesories, makeup, underwear(make them cute, 16 year olds are at that age now) maybe hello kitty stuff, or pictures/room deco, purses, if your going to go gift card, get it for somewhere like tarina tarintino.com they have great stuff!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment