Friday, December 13, 2013

What would you do if your "best friend" always comes running back to you?

birthday gift ideas tumblr
 on cute gift ideas | Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas tumblr image



Lauren


I've been friends with her for over 8 years. We were BEST friends for a really long time, through out high school even until this year ( grade 11) when things started to change ( as expected) She pretty much told me that she needed space from me even though i was never near her. That was a few months ago... things changed and she apologized.. Until it got worse and she started constantly lying to me. Telling me she was at her grandmas when really she was at this girls house who she constantly talks sh*t about getting drunk... I couldn't believe it.Then it was my birthday a few days ago.. She never got me a present or even a card. I was pissed considering i spent almost $90 on her in December for her birthday.

Then last night she gets drunk again with ANOTHER girl who she sent a whole bunch of hate to on tumblr.. I don't understand her anymore and im sick of her bullsh*t. It never ends.

But then she will text me and talk to me about all her family problems.. paragraphs on paragraphs out of no where and she expects me to care for her then, when she doesn't even give a f*ck about me.

I have no idea what to do anymore. It's like she is taken advantage of me .. and of course i'm going to feel bad when she tells me her problems, but she is rarely there for me.
What would you do?
Thats the thing though, she does tell me she misses me and always says sorry when she does something wrong.. no other friend ever does that. They just walk out of my life and i can't picture that happening



Answer
You need to stop thinking that you somehow own your friend. She goes and sees other friends? Awesome. That's what she wants to do and it's well within her right. She doesn't buy you a present? Unfortunate, but gifts are never a requirement for anything.

If you don't like the way she treats you, find new friends. You are not bound to her. You are free to seek out new social interactions.

ideas for birthday presents?




Alyssa


I'm turning 16 in a couple weeks, but i don't know what to ask for my birthday. Main things I have already are:

Laptop
Cell Phone
3DS
pet
tv

and thats basically it as for common birthday gift ideas that I already have. It cant be anything too expensive (200 dollars maximum). Some things I like are:

being on the computer (mostly youtube, twitter, and tumblr)
being outside
listening to music
hanging out with friends
playing sports
reading

any suggestions would help. my parents want to know what to get me but i honestly have no idea. thanks!



Answer
Beats by Dre
Designer wallet or purse, backpack
Makeup
Jewelry
Video Games
Ipod, Ipad, Ipod speakers
Car
Mini fridge
New bike
New books
Gift Cards to favorite stores
Bean Bag
Clothes; Victoria Secret, Urban Outfitters
Spa day tickets, or hair and nails done
Decorations to re-decorate your room
Money for a road-trip for you and your friends
Amusement Park tickets
New Camera for tumblr pics?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has friends but all of them friends one is more close to us which is called a best friend. We express our love to them from gifts and surprises. If looking for best gifts for best friend in Jordan then come to Ehadeya online shopping portal where thousands of products are loaded that helps you for finding the best of them.

    ReplyDelete