Friday, December 6, 2013

What should I get my 12 year old friend for her birthday?

50th birthday gift ideas jewelry
 on 50th Birthday Bracelet
50th birthday gift ideas jewelry image
Q. My friend likes the store Pink and she likes things like nail polish and stuff. Pink can always be kind of expensive though and I don't want to get her like one little thing of nail polish or anything. She loves being a tween and also likes teen stuff. I don't want to get her cd's or anything because she has an ipod, and I don't want to get her an itunes gift card. Also, She like's Justin Bieber. Any ideas are appreciated! Thanks!


Answer
I disagree with the answer "Go up to her and ask her" It should be a surprise :) i know I love surprises!
Jewelry maybe? I love Jewelry..LIke especially lockets and hearts and some that have messages. Some websites if you have time let you engrave sayings or your own personal message! I've done that before.
If you have a Ross or Kohls nearby, I got a designer brand purse that is usually $300 for $50 dollars! And the nail polish is really good and doesn't come off. It has great jewelry! Those stores are amazing. You can get so much!
Forever 21.. I love that store. Or maybe even go on Amazon if you have the time. I don't recommend those cheap brands from Target or anything. I recently found out all nail polish is the same when I went to my first pedicure and manicure. Its just the companies like to charge you more! So tips up!
Hmm... for Justin Bieber, make a collage of her favorite Justin Bieber pictures from a few magazines? or one? I know there is one out, I saw it, of just Justin.

Hope I helped :)

-Ambika

What should i get my mom for her birthday?




Blahblahbl


My mom is turning 50 something (not telling exact age. xD its not nice) soon and i have no idea what to get her. She is a very conservative person and doesn't wear make up or jewelry. She probably wouldn't really appreciate it if i got her spa or movie gift cards. What could i get her??? I really want to make her happy.


Answer
then make it a home made gift,
cook a meal for her
do the chores
clean out her car
make her a card with her name or mom as a poem




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment