Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gift ideas for a highly religious friend?

birthday gift ideas ladies
 on One of our perfect birthday gift ideas for girlie girls
birthday gift ideas ladies image
Q. My friends birthday is coming, and I was wondering what are some gifts ideas for her? I want to get her something religious, since she is so realigious.

She is a Orthodox Christian.

Any ideas?
Thanks!


Answer
I've 3 recommendations :
1) 'Christ on the Mount of Olives' Ladies Tshirt
Rich, Beautiful, Truly Unique Work of Art, based on an 18th Century Woodcut by the same name, "Christ on the Mount of Olives" featured on the front of the T-shirt, making this the Most Unique TShirt you'll ever come across!

2) Beautiful Burgundy Pink Cross, Vintage Art T-Shirt / Card / Button / Magnet / Stamp / Sticker
You've to see it to believe it. A beautiful work of art

3) Crucifixion of Jesus Christ Vintage Art Print!

I'm providing links to all three, under sources below

Gift ideas for my girlfriends birthday?




Justin XD


So my girlfriends birthday is coming up and I need ideas for a gift all I have is 50 dollars .... Any ideas ladies? She 17 into rock and roll like all time low etc. And she's Filipino and doesn't wear make up idk any ideas?


Answer
Get her s couple of CDs of her favorit rock and Roll bands. Get her a cute card and wrap them up with a nice bow.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment