Friday, December 6, 2013

What are some birthday ideas for young adults?

birthday gift ideas adults
 on Birthday Gift Ideas - Birthday Blueprints
birthday gift ideas adults image



Rayray


My best friend is turning 19 in a couple weeks, and i want to do something fun for her. She's not the typical type of girl who wants to go party. I would love to do something with her that would have us meet new people, but that is not necessary! We are both pretty active, we like to hike, camp, bike, swim or anything like that. I also need a good gift idea for her. We haven't been friends for very long and so I have no ideas!

Any ideas you guys have would be awesome! Thank you!



Answer
If you can do this take her for a hayride. Jewelry is still a winner and it does not need to be too
expensive. Too expensive can be scary.

What are some birthday/Christmas ideas for a friend overseas?




xXDavids G


I live in the states and I met my boyfriend who lives in England on Xbox over a year ago. I plan to move over but need to save up the money. In the mean time his birthday and Christmas are both coming up in December. We are very close and speak constantly. I am not asking for your opinion on the situation, please, I am an adult. I simply would like to get some inexpensive gift ideas. Please help. Thanks. :)


Answer
Pack a box with maybe some chocolates that he likes, a card, some kind of Xbox accessories or maybe some funny gag gifts, depending on his personality. He'd probably enjoy trying some 'American' food! I've also found that pictures frames make great gifts -they don't have to have pictures in them,, that way they can use it however they want




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment