Tuesday, December 3, 2013

CALLING ALL CREATIVE!! (nothing perverted plz)?

birthday gift ideas 90 year old man
 on 90 Year Old Birthday Man | Unique 90 Year Old Birthday Man Gift Ideas ...
birthday gift ideas 90 year old man image



casey


My boyfriend of 3 yrs has his 29th birthday coming up later this month. This year i want to give him one gift everyday for the week leading up to his actual birthday, with each gift getting better and better.. I've already bought him a pairs of shoes that he had his eyes on (he doesn't suspect a thing lol). Obviously, i cant spend a fortune for each gift so i need somethings that are relatively inexpensive, if you have any ideas for small thoughtful gifts let me know!!!

I guess what i'm really looking for is something sweet BUT not so mushy that he would lose interest. And somethings that are somewhat practical that im sure he would use BUT not be completely boring. For my last gift, i had planned on getting him these adjustable dumbbells (select tech?) but they are $400!! So if anyone knows where i could find them a little cheaper that would be great! I've checked ebay but they are only around 40-60 cheaper.

One of the smaller gifts i want to give him is a mix cd or 2, one with some good 90's r&b, and one with some rap/ hip-hop from the same era. He is a few years older than me and i didn't listen to that kind of music in the 90's like he did, so i need suggestions on a playlist!!!

I'm tired of the typical clothes, cologne type gifts so i really need some help this year lol ANY and ALL ideas for gifts and the playlist is GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks in advance for the help! pts for best answer
just to mention.. anytime my friends or family have abirthday, the get a breakfast cooked from me lol the first answer reminded me of that. also he doesnt have alot of hobbies lol... strange huh? if anyone answering this has a man of their own.. what would blow their mind? melt their heart? never be forgotten?

we have been through more this past year then ever! things are hard for everyone these days, exp. him and i want to try to get him out of this lil 'slump' he's in.. even if its only for a week lol THANKS AGAIN



Answer
There are a lot of awesome fun things for guys on thinkgeek.com for under 10. If you're thinking clothes, Ross is a great place to get man-stuff.
You can find fun silly things at dollar stores.

Alright country music fans.....I need some song suggestions?




Son of a G


Alright yall, I got an iTunes gift card for my birthday and as I don't use iTunes much (90% of my songs are CD) and I've run out of song ideas. I go to look up something and then remember, oh nevermind I have that! SO I need a little help here from all yall country music fans.....I need some song suggestions! Preferably country music from the 80's and 90's, but am not opposed to the 70-60-50's and up. More of the traditional stuff and the classics. I'd rather not get the newer stuff since I can just turn on the radio to hear the same thing 5x's lol, especially since I'm a fan of the older country. Anyhow, lay out some song suggestions if you have any please and thank you!


Answer
These songs are all from 1982 to 1995.

Clint Black "A Better Man"
Mary Chapin Carpenter "I Feel Lucky"
Johnny Cash
Roseanne Cash Seven Year Ache"
John Conlee "Miss Emily's Picture"
David Frizzell - “I’m Gonna Hire A Wino”
Vince Gill "I Still Believe in You"
Merle Haggard "Twinkle, Twinkle Lucky Star"
Faith Hill "Wild One"
Allan Jackson "Don't Rock the Jukebox"
George Jones “Who’s Going To Fill Their Shoes”
Toby Keith "Should've Been a Cowboy"
Alison Kraus "When You Say Nothing at All"
Charly McClain "Dancing Your Memory Away"
Reba McEntire "Little Rock"
Tim McGraw "Don't Take the Girl"
Lorrie Morgan "Five Minutes"
Micheal Martin Murphy "A Long Line of Love"
David Lee Murphy "Dust on the Bottle"
Dolly Parton "9 to 5"
George Strait "Love Without End, Amen"
Pam Tillis "Cleopatra, Queen of Denial"
Randy Travis "On the Other Hand"
Conway Twitty "Tight Fittin' Jeans"
Ricky Van Shelton “Statue of a Fool”
Shellie West "Jose Cuervo"
Hank Williams, Jr. "A Country Boy Can Survive"
Trisha Yearwood "She's in Love with the Boy"
Dwight Yokam "Ain't That Lonely Yet"

Groups
Alabama “Mountain Music”
Diamond Rio "Meet in the Middle"
Highway 101 "The Bed You Made for Me"
Little Texas "My Love"
The Oak Ridge Boys "American Made"
The Statler Brothers "More Than a Name on a Wall"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment