Thursday, December 26, 2013

How would I throw a dinner party in honor of ME, Kenny?

birthday gift ideas under $5
 on ... Birthday Wishes For Girlfriend Gifts, Posters, Cards, and other Gift
birthday gift ideas under $5 image



Kenny


My birthday isn't until April, it's not for that. What I want to do is throw a dinner party which will show, ne, >remind< my friends how wonderul I am. What should I serve? How should I decorate? What is an appropriate garnish?


Answer
YES. This is a great idea, I throw parties in honor of myself regularly. Everyone knows my superiority and so are accustomed to paying me homage.
If this is your first one, expect a few people to balk (translate: be jealous).
1) The first thing you must do is make it absolutely clear that this is a party in honor of YOU and nothing else. You do this with the invitations.
2) They should show a photo of you, perhaps wearing a crown and holding a scepter. This is a forceful visual demonstration that cannot be shrugged off easily.
3) And then, the wording is important. It should say something like: COME CELEBRATE MY GREATNESS, or Bask in the glory of Kenny on an enchanted evening in Kennydom. Bring gifts. Or something similar, you get the idea.
4) Plan on serving Kenny foods. Anything that you like and are known for liking. DO NOT TRY TO PUT OUT FOOD YOU THINK YOUR GUESTS WILL LIKE. This will only confuse them.
5) Re-name your foods, examples, finger sandwiches are now Kenny-Finger Sandwiches, Brie is now Kenny-Brie, caviar is now Kenny-Roe, etc.
6) ABSOLUTELY have a cake made in your likeness, similar to the one that Data dreamed of when he dreamed Councilor Troy was a mint cake. (If you are not familiar with this episode then I pity you, and therefor, just have a cake built to look JUST like you).
7)Decorations should be done in your favorite colors and there should be balloons and photos and posters of you up everywhere and at least one banner saying, Everyone Loves Kenny, Kenny is #1, Kenny tolerates those who are less, Kenny accepts you all under his bountiful tolerance, etc.
8) Garnish is not necessary, what is much more important is having a special seat of honor for you and a special place close by for all of the gifts you will receive.
9) Even though this is your party, try and remember that you are the guest of honor and as such are not really required to do the drudge work. Have some of your minions do this for you. That is what I do. They are happy just to be close to me and are thrilled with the opportunity to serve me thusly.
10) HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

EDIT: I can't believe that I left out a crucial part to your evenings enjoyment.
1) Everyone should address you as Your Excellency, Oh Great One, Light Of All, or even Your Highness; if you want to be pedestrian.
2) AND, everyone should bow backwards out of a room in which you are situated. No one should ever show you their back.
3) Think about having a small room set up as a temporary prison for those who commit treason and/or displease you.

What can I get my wife for her 51st birthday?




Dave


Hi, I was hoping to get some ideas for a birthday present for my wife who will be 51. We've been married 11 years. Thanks so much.


Answer
Does she like jewelry? That's ALWAYS a winner. necklace, bracelet, ring :) Birthday tips are so hard to give because a gift should be (especially from a significant other) something personal. I remember for years my brother being upset because the gifts he would receive from his girl were the type of gifts someone who didn't know him enough to know his interests would give him. If it were anniversary I have AMAZING ideas :D Maybe it would work for a birthday if you have time. I went to the newspaper and got back dated papers one for each year we had been together and looked for old magazines clipped the main events, movies playing, just things out and made a book recollecting each year we had been together and what was going on. I wrote under each picture... this is what our government was doing, this is what ...... was doing and then added I WAS LOVING YOU!! The last page of course something to the effect of.. This is whats happening now in... And Im STILL loving you more than .... blah blah blah :D I had that idea on our 5th anniversary and started collecting for the 10th (had to go back and find things from the previous 5 but it wasn't hard). I hope you find the perfect gift for her. I think its the sweetest thing in the world that you care enough to ask the World Wide Web!!! I was married 16 years... My husband could never even tell you when my birthday was til the last year. He only knew it then because my gift to myself on my birthday was a divorce. (The divorce wasn't because he didn't know my birthday, I had struggled with much worst from him just wanted to clarify that lol) Good luck to you and have MANY more happy years together.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment