Thursday, December 5, 2013

What are good gift ideas for a 3-year-old girl?

birthday gift ideas 3 year girl
 on More Birthday Gift Ideas for 3 year old girls
birthday gift ideas 3 year girl image



jen


I'm trying to come up with ideas for my daughter's birthday gifts. Thanks!


Answer
These a great stuff with heart-wrenching classy design (in my opinion) http://www.cafepress.com/GeoChemBio/7918076
For your situation, probably middle one will suit best. Something like throw pillow, print, etc

Where is a good place in Houston to have a 3 year old birthday party in spring time?




LJM#1


I'm planning my 3 year olds birthday party it isn't until March but I want to be prepared so everything is not last minute any ideas. by the way she's a girl.


Answer
I wouldn't waste too much energy. Maybe a bounce house at the park. Save it for the big ones, like 5, 10, 16. I hate that kids come to expect more bells and whistles the older they get. A birthday at home with cousins could be just as fun and memorable and save a lot of mama stress. I've had friends who invited us to a park date and didn't tell us about the birthday, but just brought cupcakes. I thought it was really sweet and appropriate to just keep it mild and not make people feel guilted into buying a lot of presents. I know people who are on a budget and make of policy of turning down birthday invites cause they can't afford gifts for all the times they are invited.

Keep it simple, you won't regret it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment