Sunday, December 29, 2013

What is a good birthday gift idea for my 8 yr old daughter?

birthday gift ideas 8 yr old girl
 on Birthday Gift Ideas For 8 Year Old Girls - YouTube
birthday gift ideas 8 yr old girl image



Siana


I'm kind of low in cash and I can't afford a great big party for her. I do however want to make her birthday special. So, I'm wondering what I can do for her to make her birthday memorable. Of course I'm getting her the cake and all. Any creative ideas will be greatly appreciated!


Answer
buy her flowers. even little girls love flowers.....when we got our daughter floweres when she was 7 or 8 she was SOOO thrilled, and you don't have to get a dozen roses and spend 50 dollars, but a few carnations, tulips, rosebuds, etc in a pretty vase with a pretty ribbon around it is great. Or get her a really cute pair of pajamas and slippers, thats always something they can use.

What should I buy for my good friends 13th birthday(girl)?




Molly


It has to be cheapish! Nothing like a ipod or camera. She's also not that artsy. Shes turning 13 yr old and is a GIRL too. I just found out that her party is tomorrow!! I could get her a CD.. Please give me some CD ideas and other gifts. If you could also include the price and maybe where I could get it (NOT ONLINE) that would be great.


Answer
CDs:
Coco by Colbie Calliat - 10.99 - most electronics stores
Mama Mia sound track - 18.90 - same as above

Other ideas:
Purse/bag - Local clothing store, target, any dept. store $10-20
makeup - Local drug store - $5-20
lipgloss - same as above - $3-10
spa stuff - nail polish, body spray, nail stickers - $2-20
fun pillow/super soft blanket - $5-20
cover/accessorie for iPod/phone - $3-15
blank journal/cute pens - $8-20

Giftcards:
Blockbuster
Fave clothes store (aero, hollister, abercrombie)
fave store
starbucks
jamba juice

whatever you get her i'm sure she'll luv it! i dont think you'll hafta go over 25 bucks...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment